Meet Dr George Campbell
George Campbell was born and went to school in Glasgow, before going on to study Dentistry at Edinburgh University. Upon leaving, he enlisted for a short service commission as a Captain in the British Army. This was followed by various posts in oral and maxillofacial surgery in which he completed his fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons in Glasgow.
George then spent three years as the Registrar in Orthodontics at the prestigious Guy’s Hospital in London and obtained his MSc. He also obtained his MOrth in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh.
- BDS (Edin), FDS RCPS (Glas), MOrth RCS (Edin), MSc (Lon)
- Examiner for Edinburgh Royal College of Surgeons
- Works at Guy's Hospital, London every two months teaching registrars in orthodontics
- Former judge for Scottish Dental Awards
- BDA Good Practice Gold Award (takes 10 years to achieve)
- IIP Investors In People Award
George worked as a consultant in orthodontics in one of the hospitals near London for a year before opening a new practice in East Kilbride, Scotland in 1999. The business quickly expanded - adding four more practices in Queen's Park, Hamilton Sept 2002, Jordanhill Oct 2003, and Greenock Sept 2007.
George is a member of the World Federation of Orthodontists, the British and European Orthodontic Societies and an international member of the American Orthodontists Society, which he attends annually for continual professional development. George is also included in the Who’s Who of Dentistry.
- World Federation of Orthodontics
- British Orthodontic Society
- European Orthodontic Society
- American Orthodontic Society
- Former Honorary Treasurer for Orthodontic Specialist Group, UK
Start your smile transformation with Dr Campbell
Book a consultation with Dr Campbell at our location nearest you to see what his expertise can do for your smile.Book a free consultation